Who Do I Contact?
Step 1 – Contact the Committee Chairs responsible for the area that you are concerned about.
Step 2 – Contact your Local Executive Council (LEC) Officers.
Step 3 – Email your Master Executive Council (MEC) Officers directly.
- Communications Committee – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employee Assistance Program – email@example.com
- Government Affairs – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grievance Committee – email@example.com
- Hotel Committee – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobilization Committee – email@example.com
- Retirement / Insurance Committee – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safety Committee – email@example.com
- Scheduling Committee – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uniform Committee – email@example.com
Council 03 (ORD) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Council 28 (IAD / CAE) – email@example.com
Council 29 (MKE) – firstname.lastname@example.org
President – email@example.com
Vice President – firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary – email@example.com