Who Do I Contact?
Step 1 – Contact the Committee Chairs responsible for the area that you are concerned about.
Step 2 – Contact your Local Executive Council (LEC) Officers.
Step 3 – Email your Master Executive Council (MEC) Officers directly.
- Communications Committee – email@example.com
- Employee Assistance Program – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Government Affairs – email@example.com
- Grievance Committee – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel Committee – email@example.com
- Mobilization Committee – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retirement / Insurance Committee – email@example.com
- Safety Committee – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scheduling Committee – email@example.com
- Uniform Committee – firstname.lastname@example.org
Council 03 (ORD) – email@example.com
Council 28 (IAD / CAE) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Council 29 (MKE) – email@example.com
President – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President – email@example.com
Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org